Friday 18 November 2011

New Start.

I have no idea why I think writing this blog is going to help me with my depression, but I'm willing to try because nothing else has worked.
I felt very inspired to start this blog after I came across http://ravenpain.blogspot.com/ , I now don't feel so alone with my depression and chronic pain.

I don't know where to start and I want to run away and not do this because the anxiety is killing me, you see, that is what I do RUN!!!

 Avoidance is my favourite pass time, that is how I curb that horrible feeling that is so overwhelming, the feeling like I can't breath even though my lungs are full my body shaking when I'm not even cold and the sweating but most of all I hate the feeling that I want to rip my skin off and jump out of my broken body.

I have to go avoidance is calling my name.

 Link to:      Living with chronic pain an depression


 http://ravenpain.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Raven/Missy said...

Welcome to blogland! I am so sorry to hear that you also live with chronic back pain. I understand how negatively chronic pain affects your life.

I am glad that my blog helped you to feel less alone. Having some place to release my feelings and thoughts has been helpful to me, just getting them out is good. I also keep a written journal in real life because I do not feel comfortable posting everything I think about on the web. I hope your blog provides you the same release. :)